Personal Information Collection
When you subscribe to the Site either by joining our mailing list or by purchasing product(s) or our service(s), we may collect some personal information from you. The following are some personal information gathered on the Site, which include but are not limited to the below:
- Name and Job Title
- Email address
- Delivery address
- Mailing address (for billing purposes)
- Telephone numbers
- Date of Birth
collectively “Personal Information”.
Use of Personal Information Collected
The Personal Information we collected may be used for the following purpose(s):
- product / service delivery to the intended recipient;
- to respond to your enquiries and complaints;
- to share any of your Personal Information with a third party for the purpose of fulfilling your purchase / order / enquiry / complaint, which includes the payment gateway provider and delivery provider;
- to send promotional e-mails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest to you using the e-mail address you provided;
- internal record keeping;
- to meet any applicable legal or regulatory requirements and / or to make disclosures under the requirements of any applicable law, regulation, direction, court order applicable to us.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
We employ third-party service providers to perform some functions on our behalf. Examples include payment processing and delivering orders. They have access to your Personal Information needed to perform their functions, but may not use them for other purposes.
A cookie is an anonymous unique identifier which asks for permission to be transferred to your device to enable us to recognize your device. Once you agree, the file is added to your device and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets us know when you visit a particular site. We use the information collected to analyze data about webpage traffic and to improve the Site for a better user experience. A cookie is in no way allows us to access your device or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can usually modify your device settings to decline cookies. However, this may prevent you from taking the full advantage of the Site.
How to Access and Amend Your Personal Information
If you wish to access and amend your personal information, you can log in to our website and you can amend the details under ‘My Account’. You may also contact us at hi@scentales if you require assist in amending your personal information.